Executive and Professional Education
GPPI offers several dynamic and flexible mid-career education options for accomplished professionals looking to broaden their skill sets.
Our ever-expanding offerings include certificate programs as well as targeted classes, all aimed at increasing your effectiveness in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors.
For more information on each program, please click on the links below. Please note that each Certificate Program has its own admissions process and requirements.
- Center for Juvenile Justice Reform Certificates:
- Certificate Program in Legislative Studies
- Nonprofit Management Executive Certificate
Other Professional Education
- Summer Institute in International Program Evaluation
- Congressional processes, organization, and practices, & selected legislative policy issues
For questions about GPPI's Executive Education offerings, please contact:
Dr. Erika Falk
Executive Director, Executive Education